Coach 4 2day – Mouse Transitions

Comments

1. Mara says

Dear Martha,

Love, Love, Love your three minute coaching video on Mouse Transitions! Just when I’m feeling defeated, I click over to your blog and see that taking one breath at a time is OK. Mouse vision is arduous, tiresome and exhausting, but it’s tangible and real! Once one obstacle is scaled, there’s another — but, that one’s done. It’s completed. Time for celebration and a nice latte!

Yeah, Martha!!! More coaching videos, please!!!

2. Karla says

Thanks, Martha!

Wow, thank you for your insight. I’m so good at Eagle vision and then forget to drop into Mouse. I have this wonderful, inspiring big plan – why doesn’t it just happen?! Thanks for the reminder to take it one tiny mouse step at a time. Perfect, exquisite timing – exactly what I needed to hear at this moment.

cheers & mischief

Life is transition- with every change we find a new “normal”. And then things change again. That’s the biggest principle I learned when my children were small. I love the 5 minutes at a time mouse view.

4. Lareina says

I am pretty sure that my eagle vision is steering me toward leaving my marriage, because when ever I do any of the exercises in “following your north star” or “steering by starlight” I feel very calm and that the loving thing to do is to leave, but I have a huge butt (as you would say)!!

I say ya but, what about our kids, how will I support myself, there isn’t anything particularly bad about my husband, he is a wonderful person, etc. etc.

We are just so deeply divided about so many things and have been from the get go, that we are barely even civil roommates at this point. Squeeking out just 1/2 a breath is challenging right now, I can’t even imagine actually taking a physical step.

• says

Lareina, i was frightened to do my deep work because of the same issues you describe. It turned out, once I did the work with my coach, that my husband is a gift to me and has very good intentions. His energy and style are very alpha so i was being put off by that. This revelation caused me to appreciate him more which made him better to my eyes. When you change how you see something, what you are looking at changes too. Good luck and i hope it all works out. :) Tara

LOL…I’m so glad life is the way it is…Send your question or “problem” out to the universe and it will give you an answer.

I am currently thinking of starting a new blog, and I’m getting affirmation after affirmation that it is the right decision. Now, where to start…and here you are!!

I agree completely 100%…life is transition. Even when it seems you are stuck in the same day to day…things are changing.

Thank you for being an answer to my question.

6. Marcia says

That is a wonderful way to get through anything that is out of our comfort zone. I will definitely remember this.

First chance i have had to view Martha’s new videos….love and appreciate this lovely, powerful gift of sound and sight. The daily quotes are wonderful but adding this gift of Martha’s presence is genius and so full of love. Immediately, I am able to lean into flight with an eagle even as I honor the indomitable field mouse in me.
    Well done, Martha…thank you…..

8. Patti Post says

Thank you Martha! I LOVED the clip. When I open my e-mail in the morning, your quotes are the first thing I click on. What a nice surprise today!

9. Lynne says

I love the visual of Eagle Vision – Mouse Vision. I was laid off almost one year ago today, and this is perfect life advice for me. I particularly like the idea of all of life is transitory.

Thank you Martha!

10. Mary says

I am so often afraid and Martha’s posts and books are an antidote often guiding my day. Her message – not that we won’t feel fear (though it does get easier) but don’t let it stop you. Also – so simple – do what you want to do, not what you don’t want to do. And if something is hurting you, stop doing it. This road map and help has brought me so much joy – a full(er) life, thank you Martha Beck! Love the new website.

11. Debbie says

Awesome. How delightful to start off my (crazy) busy Monday with a life lesson from Martha. Not enought words in my book to describe how MUCH I appreciate you and your gift.
    Much love
    D

12. Jacqueline Kohn says

I always enjoy what you have to say.
    Please note Pema Chödrön is a Buddhist nun, a woman, in the lineage of Chögyam Trungpa.

Blessings

13. Beck says

I love your video Martha – life broken down into small bite size chunks :-)

My old American Indian teacher use to talk about Eagle Medicine (totem for the East on the Medicine Wheel)and Mouse Medicine (totem for the South). He use to say “Mouse people need to learn how to turn the microscope into a telescope and look at the bigger picture”, so I was warmed by your reference to the wisdom of these animals.

Keep the videos comin’.
    PS ever thought of a trip to Australia???

14. Louisa says

Thank you Martha!! I SOO needed to hear this today, once again I am startled by how your words of wisdom address my exact dilemma and help me feel calm and connected.

15. Pam says

Mahalo!! Gracias!! Danke!! I can only ditto earlier comments. Humbled & inspired in the same moment. Appreciate this format, as I also do your quotes of the day.

Trackbacks