Coach 4 2day – Commitment

1. Diane
    Diane says:

Thanks Martha! I love your analogy of “hot and cold”. And I also love Oprah’s mantra about doubt being “no” – at least for the time-being. Thank you so much for the series you are providing. Your advice can be life-changing!

2. patijo
    patijo says:

Wow . . . do you have great timing! Thank you, Martha. It was like you knew what I had on my mind. Journey . . . I like that. Thanks, again. patijo

3. Helen
    Helen says:

Thanks Martha! Your timing couldn’t be better as I find myself struggling to make the next right move but feel as though it has to be a huge step. Small steps make sense and are much more manageable. Love your work you are a great inspiration!

4. MJ
    MJ says:

OMG! I feel as if that was directed to me and where I’m at right now. I love the funnel analogy, and also moving towards “hot”. Thank you so much for your insights!

5. Mike
    Mike says:

Thank you so much. This is excellent and so helpful. I love your analogy with the game of hot and cold. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and for giving me a new perspective on how to get “unstuck” in a decision I need to make.

6. J.Jones
    J.Jones says:

Thank you, Martha for this video, “right on,” for so many reasons. Good advice. I get stuck from time to time, and this is such sound advice! One I will definitely use!

7. Debbie
    Debbie says:

Hi. I here you say you can always change your mind. I struggle with that. I am 48 years old and have changed my mind about my career 3 or 4 times, and right now am in the process or starting over. I feel like if I would have stayed in one area, I would be very good at it by now. (successful). Instead, I feel like I am just starting and will have to put in alot of years to gain expereince and be successful. UG! Any thoughts?
    Thank you for all you do.
    Debbie

8. Erica
    Erica says:

This is amazing. The timing of me seeing this post is just perfect. It’s so true about too much getting stuck in the funnel. I think the emergence of all the thousands of avenues of choices we’ve got now, from brands of baked beans at the supermarket to ‘what do I do with my life’ has been far more of a shock to our systems than we realise. But I’m ‘taking a breath’, even though this felt like the ‘wrong’ thing to do. And I definitely feel much better for it. Thanks for this post Martha!

9. Sarah
    Sarah says:

Wow. I don’t know why it hit me differently today than any other time in my life, but when you said “there is no destination. It’s all journey”. That one stopped me. I’m gonna have to think on that a while. I LOVE IT!! Thank you!