Coach 4 2day – 3 Ns

1. rebecca @ altared spaces
    rebecca @ altared spaces says:

I’m a little confused about the whole naming thing. I get Notice and Narrow. But it feels like a lot of your “begin with the end in mind” is naming what you want. Can you tell me where I’m misunderstanding this idea of naming?

2. Kira
    Kira says:

Love love LOVE these videos! I am crossing all my fingers that there are more in the works. Thank you Martha, you are much appreciated!

3. Katie @ Living Anxiety Free
    Katie @ Living Anxiety Free says:

So true. Every time I find myself thinking I “should” do this and do it this way… Something seems to get in my way – usually me:) When I’m open to the journey, it’s amazing what happens.

Thanks for all of the great inspiration!

4. Anita
    Anita says:

Some life paths are circuitous rather than straight — we appreciate the value of lessons learned during the journey later on. Thanks for your example, Martha!

5. Darlene
    Darlene says:

I’ve learned that there is such as thing as trying too hard to make your dreams come true. That’s probably an old lesson learned from academia!

Holding your dreams lightly and with faith is a much saner and joyful way to go. As always, thanks for sharing your story and insights, Martha 🙂

6. Jane Lee Logan
    Jane Lee Logan says:

Years ago, after my first complete meltdown of my life and after living in an almost constant mystical state for almost three years, I was led to go tend bar! I had bartended all through college and it is THE last thing I wanted to do. I thought I had been completely forsaken but I also KNEW that I was being led to do it. I cried myself to sleep the night this was revealed to me, but I went.

I only ended up doing this for a short time but met some contacts through this that was the launch of my then new career as a fine artist (I’m now being led away from that work but did for many years happily and successfully). The bartending started to feel very heavy after a few months and one night I asked inwardly whether I was supposed to continue, knowing I had been led there and yet feeling confused about the feeling of heaviness. That night I was fired! Yippie! I think it was the only time I had ever been fired and I was never so happy! I then moved into my career as an artist.

We often can’t see the exact landscape of the path we are walking on as we are too close to the tapestry but we have an inner compass that leads us and is unfailing. But it is a walk of trust!

7. Rashel
    Rashel says:

This is a little random…but the picture behind Martha’s Left shoulder resonated with me, particularly the kiosk, is this place real? If so, can anyone let me know where it is??

Love your work Martha!! (not just the image in the background 😉 )

• Editor
      Editor says:

Hi Rashel – It is a real place! It is Central Park in Autumn. Martha can’t remember where exactly. She suggests that you just wander around looking for it, which is her general strategy of finding things. She believes it’s on the southerly half of the park, but she may or may not be directionally-challenged. 😉 Best of luck finding it!

8. Karen
    Karen says:

I like this piece of advice. However, I did notice that Danny asked the question, but Martha said, ‘good luck Rachel’at the end. Hmmmm.