How to Overcome Your Inner Approval Addict! MP3
Presented by Master Coach Amy Pearson
You’ve got a social function coming up. You’re freaking out because you don’ t have the “right” dress. You know you’re going to be worrying about everything you say and will more than likely spend the entire drive home going over what you could’ve done differently to make a better impression next time.
- Assume you know what people are thinking about you?
- Believe your success or happiness depends on the opinions of other people?
- Find yourself stuck when you’re afraid you might fail at something?
- Change the things you say or do depending on your social company?
If any of this sounds familiar you are more than likely addicted to approval! Join Amy Pearson, a recovering approval junkie, for this fun, informative and interactive class!
You will learn:
- First: YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
- What approval addiction is and how it looks in your life.
- The 7 kinds of approval-seeking personalities.
- How approval addiction keeps you stuck.
- The 6 steps for overcoming your inner approval addict.
Just imagine what life would be like if you didn’t worry about other people’s approval…
Single-session telecourse, 60 minutes. Delivered as a downloadable MP3 file.
Amy is a Martha Beck Master Certified Life Coach. She helps women lead their lives from a place of self-love and confidence so they can play big in the world. Her core message is: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle! In fact she believes that fun, play and joy are requirements when it comes to finding your own right life. It’s no surprise then that she is most often described as warm, relaxed, fun and slightly goofy. She believes that by helping other women find their power she is making the world a better place. Learn more about Amy at www.BloomLifeDesign.com.