- This event has passed.
The Wayfinder Workshop
April 25, 2013 - April 28, 2013
April 25-28, 2013
In the heart of California’s Central Coast at Pismo Beach, near lovely San Luis Obispo.
YES! I’m ready to reclaim my true nature!
YES! I’m ready to navigate my way through this wild new world!
And then it occurs to you:
WAIT! What the hell do I do now?
I thought you’d never ask.
Here is what you do:
Join me and two of my Master Coaches, Koelle Simpson and Bridgette Boudreau, for four days of magic—real magic. We’ll start by convening with a bunch of truly awesome people in a place that has a lot of magic of its own. Then you’ll get four jolly days of learning and discovery. We’ll give you a hands-on tutorial (no massage, just teaching) about how to put the four technologies of magic (and more!) into practice in your life. Each day will be devoted to one of the technologies—Wordlessness, Oneness, Imagination, and Forming.
Basically, this is the workshop Koelle, Bridgette and I would want to attend, one that would have helped us enormously if we’d taken it several years ago. Instead, we had to learn by experimentation and trial-and-error. We want to give you everything we’ve learned in a fast, frolicsome, FUN FUN FUN four days. The workshop is about PLAYING in deep connection with a gorgeous part of nature, my favorite new power place, the central California coast. We’ll get help from the elements, from each other, and from animals (specifically horses, although others tend to make appearances when the Team gathers).
(No horseback riding involved.)
(Thank God, because I can’t find my “Comfy Rump” underwear.)
(Which you probably think isn’t real, but it is.)
Anyway, it will be like Hogwarts without Voldemort, and with a much better teacher-to-student ratio. Between me, the Master Coaches, and Koelle’s highly trained Equus coaches, you’ll get plenty of personal attention!
Wayfinder Workshop Highlights
- A rare opportunity to be coached by Martha Beck and her Master Coaches in a small group setting (no more than 24 participants).
- Direct experiences of the four technologies of magic using music, storytelling, deep play, nature, connection, and more than a few surprises that would wreck it if we told you.
- Luxurious accommodation at the Dolphin Bay Resort for 4 days/3 nights. Lodging and most meals are included in the price of the workshop.
- “Heavy” appetizer reception Thursday night, Breakfast and lunch Friday (Dinner is on your own, we encourage you to explore the fine cuisine in “SLO.”), Breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday, Breakfast Sunday.
- A day of horse whispering with Koelle Simpson and her team of equus coaches.
- A specialized coaching experience designed to give you access to deep inner peace, a sense of your life’s purpose, and the tools to navigate the ever-changing sea of this wild new world.
You will gain:
- A clearer picture of your life purpose and mission, and ways you can move toward it.
- Empowerment to create healing change in every area of your life, including stubborn and longstanding problems.
- The ability to use the technologies of magic to connect, problem-solve and create from your most essential self.
- New insights to make your relationships more rewarding and less stressful, in both your personal and professional life.
- More intimate connection with the earth, the elements, animals, and plants that constitute your natural home and “family.”
- Profound hope for your own future and the future of all you love.
Because not everyone can come to Africa with me, I’ve spent the last couple of years searching for a place with the same magical “charge” I’ve experienced at Londolozi. If you’ve been to the Central Coast, you already know it’s a mystical nature-lover’s dream. If you’ve never visited, you have a ridiculously gorgeous treat in store. The beauty and wildness of the land, the abundance of wildlife, and the convenience of the location make it the best of the wild and civilized worlds.
SLO (pronounced “slow”, cool huh?) is smack-dab in the middle of California’s breathtaking Central Coast. You will need to fly in to San Luis Obispo or one of the nearby airports below and drive/shuttle to Pismo Beach.
Nearest airports and drive times:
- San Luis Obispo does have its own regional airport so you can find a direct or connecting flight.
- San Jose: 3+ hour drive time.
- Santa Barbara: 1 hour, 45 minute drive. (lovely drive up highway 101!).
The area is spread out so a rental car is recommended.
We love nature, and we believe in the comfort of beautiful surroundings. That’s why you’ll be staying in the premier resort in the greater San Luis Obispo area: Dolphin Bay Resort at Pismo Beach. This ain’t no crab shack, baby.
You can choose to share a two-bedroom, two-bath suite (they’re huge and it’s like having your own room), or we have a few single rooms available for those who choose. With the spa and the ocean steps away, you may find yourself wanting to extend your stay.
If you choose single occupancy, you will enjoy a room much like this: Click to view the One-Bedroom Ocean Villa!
If choose double occupancy, you will enjoy a two bedroom, two bath suite: Click to view the Two-Bedroom Suite! We will assign a roommate if you register alone as double occupancy. If you’re coming with a friend, just let us know you wish to room together.
Questions on workshop content, lodging, or registration? Email email@example.com.
$6,100 double occupancy - SOLD OUT*
$7,400 single occupancy – SOLD OUT*
*We have closed the wait list for this event. Please join the interest list for first notice of future events.
April 25-28, 2013
San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach, California
Space is limited to no more than 24 people. Martha’s in-person retreats have been selling out quickly so please reserve your spot now if you want to attend!
If you cancel no later than February 28, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after February 28, 2013. In the unfortunate event you cannot attend, you may attempt to “sell” your spot to someone else prior to April 1, 2013.
*Note: Air travel, rental car, one evening meal on your own, gratuities and any incidentals are not included in the registration fee.
**Beach Flower, Bicycle, Surfing, and event promotional images courtesy of Susan Honnell. All Rights Reserved.**