The LEAP Foundation
Love + Energy + Alignment = Power
Healing the world’s ecosystems and supporting their inhabitants.
Our African STAR takes place on what was once an overgrazed, “useless” tract of farmland in northern South Africa. When two teenaged brothers, David and John Varty, inherited the land after their father’s sudden death, they decided to “restore Eden” on their property. They named the place Londolozi (Zulu for “protector of all living things”), restored native vegetation and animals, and began running photo safaris that provide income to sustain their conservation efforts and employ many of the local Shangaan people.
Love + Energy + Alignment = Power (and a LEAP in Consciousness)
Londolozi, where the African STAR takes place, offers a model of healing we hope will be replicated all over the world. In Africa, the healer’s animal totem is the leopard. Because a group of leopards is called a “leap,” we use that word to describe anyone who feels a call to help heal the earth. We like to imagine these people creating a leap in consciousness by combining Love, Energy, and Alignment, which add up to a benevolent healing Power.
This project starts by bringing people like you to experience the magically healing power of nature. During a week of intensive coaching and wildlife experience (with five-star accommodations), STAR participants feel a healing force that causes a leap forward in their own lives, then emanates to all other beings and the Earth itself.
The profits from the STARs go partly to sustain and reclaim more wilderness, and partly to fund education for local Africans through the Good Work Foundation, an educational initiative begun at Londolozi, and the LEAP Foundation. Specifically, STAR profits and your donations support the restoration of the historic migratory routes of vast herds of antelope, the removal of fences throughout the entire continent that have killed countless animals, adult literacy programs for villagers, and much, much more.
You don’t need to go on a STAR to help with this totally not-secret plot to help heal the world. Donate directly by clicking below. The LEAP Foundation has exactly zero overhead and zero red tape—your money will go directly to support the above projects.
Your donation is tax deductible in the USA.
For more information about LEAP, please email LEAP@marthabeck.com.
Are you interested in supporting the LEAP Foundation? Here are some creative ideas to inspire you…
- Fundraise online! Dedicate your wedding, birthday, or any other celebration to the LEAP Foundation! Ask your guests to donate to LEAP in lieu of gifts.
- Organize a LEAP Event! Host a LEAP dinner or party and ask everyone who comes to donate to LEAP.
- Coaches, Share the Wealth! Have a “Pay What You Can” Coaching day dedicated to fundraising for the LEAP Foundation – share your proceeds with LEAP.
- LEAP for your loved ones! Make a donation to the LEAP foundation as a holiday (or other occasion) gift for a friend or family member. The perfect present for the person who has everything.
- Leave Your Legacy to LEAP! If you’re planning your estate, you can specify LEAP foundation as a recipient in you wills and estate plans. Of course, we hope you are around a long time to come and appreciate you thinking of us.
Generous Donor Alert!
Michelle Gillette is a Stella & Dot representative. She did a fundraising drive for Mother’s Day where she donated all of her profits from her Stella & Dot sales during that period to LEAP. Thanks for taking the LEAP, Michelle!